Compile Heart has released a new battle video for Cho Megami Shinkou Noire Gekishin Black Heart…
Cave Story is coming to the European Nintendo 3DS eShop says publisher Nicalis on May 1st. Keep in mind that this isn’t the Cave Story 3D version, which came out in retail. This will be the version that released for the North American eShop back in 2012.
Cave Storyis an indie game success story that all other indie games strive to be. Daisuke Amaya created the game over the course of five years…
The demo for Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl is now out in Europe, Australia and New Zealand! 3DS owners over there can download the demo from the Nintendo eShop ahead of the game’s release in a couple of weeks.
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl will be out on May 2nd in Europe, and May 3rd in Australia and New Zealand.
Get Life Goes On, a new puzzle game for PC, for 25% off ($9.74)! Cross-platform, DRM-free, and a with free Steam key. It’s launching for Windows, Mac and Linux.
You can see the launch trailer below:
For more on other titles releasing this week don’t forget to check out This Week in Gaming.
Have you ever watched Evangelion and wished you had your very own SDAT audio player that Shinji Ikari uses? Japanese fans are going to get just that! Sony have updated the available information and we now know the Evangelionbrand Walkman music players will be available from April 24th. There are three different models to choose from and the price varies depending on which model is purchased.…
Via press email NIS America has released character trailers for Neptune and the other three goddesses in Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection.
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition, the recent PS4/PS Vita port of the original game including the Xtreme Legends expansion, will be coming soon to Steam, says Temco Koei Europe. It will be released sometime this May in the US and Europe. Other than that, all we know is that there will be graphics options.
As a PC gamer who has never tried a Warriorsgame, this is exciting to me.…
For another week, the lead for the Nintendo Download is not big new content but the return of some old friends. Leading the way is the quintessential classic platformer Super Mario Bros. 3 ($4.99), coming to both 3DS and Wii U today. But it’s not the only returning classic as more Game Boy Advance games release this month. Today, we have the original Golden Sun ($7.99) as well as F-Zero: Maximum Velocity ($6.99).
However, that doesn’t mean that there isn’t new retail content. LEGO The Hobbit ($49.99) will be releasing for the Wii U on April 22nd. This actually comes a week and a half after the 3DS version released. The game will be available at retail and on the eShop.
New digital-only content will also be releasing for 3DS and Wii U. On the Wii U, we have the kid’s sing-a-long game My First Songs ($9.99) as well as the action adventure Flowerworks HD: Follie’s Adventure (listed at $6). Flowerworks HD is the remastered version of the WiiWare title Flowerworks, now running in 1080p at 60fps.
Over on the 3DS, we have the action adventure games Smash Cat Heroes ($3.99) and Bit Boy!! Arcade ($7.99). Bit Boy!! Arcade is the sequel to the original WiiWare title. In this game, you take control of Kubi as he meets his maker: the game developer.
There are also price reductions and sales going on. Along with the previously announced sales of Escape from Zombie City and the G-Style games Crazy Construction, Chain Blaster, Undead Bowling and Jump Trials Supreme, the 3DS will be having a sale on Classic Games Overload for 50% off until May 1st. On the Wii U, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and ZombiU will be receiving price reductions, going for $39.99 and $29.99 respectively on the eShop.
Check out images from today’s releases as well as the press release below.
NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS – APRIL 17, 2014
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Virtual Console on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Super Mario Bros. 3 – April is a month to remember with classic games launching each week! This NES classic, one of the most well-known and beloved video games of all time, is now available as a Virtual Console title on both the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems. Follow Mario and Luigi as they leave the Mushroom Kingdom to travel to the seven distinct worlds that neighbor it. Help the famous brothers fly above the action using the Super Leaf, swim faster by donning the Frog Suit or defeat enemies using the Hammer Bros. Suit. Are you ready to experience gaming bliss? Click here to check out the trailer for Super Mario Bros. 3.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Golden Sun –Forces of darkness are pursuing the lost art of Alchemy. As they draw ever closer to their foul purpose, mankind hangs in the balance. You and your companions are the last hope. In the Golden Sun game, use noble weapons, magical Psynergy and elemental creatures known as Djinn to get the upper hand in dangerous battles. Combining Djinn in different ways will allow you to create powerful spells and attacks against deadly foes. Can you prevent the oncoming darkness? Click here to check out the trailer for Golden Sun.
- F-Zero: Maximum Velocity –Whether you’re a veteran of the Super NES version or a racing rookie, you’ll need some practice laps to master this Game Boy Advance classic. Master 20 different tracks across four difficulty levels to prove you’ve got what it takes to rank among the galaxy’s most elite racers. Put the pedal to the metal and get busy boosting, bumping and jumping your way to intergalactic glory. Click here to check out the trailer for F-Zero: Maximum Velocity.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- LEGO The Hobbit – In LEGO The Hobbit, follow the Hobbit Bilbo Baggins as he is recruited by the Wizard Gandalf to aid Thorin Oakenshield and his Company of Dwarves. The Wii U game will be available on April 22.
- Nintendo eShop Sale
- Classic Games Overload – Starting today through 9 a.m. PT on May 1, get Classic Games Overload for 50 percent off in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.
Also new this week:
- Flowerworks HD: Follie’s Adventure (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- My First Songs (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Bit Boy!! ARCADE (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Smash Cat Heroes (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Starting April 21, the price of Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag is being reduced from $59.99 to $39.99.
- ZombiU™ (Nintendo eShop on Wii U) – Starting April 21, the price of first-person horror game ZombiU is being reduced from $59.99 to $29.99.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles weekly to the Nintendo eShop for the Wii U system as well as the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL systems, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features games, applications and videos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in the Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or Nintendo 3DS, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu, http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.Nintendo Download: April 17th, 2014 (North America) For another week, the lead for the Nintendo Download is not big new content but the return of some old friends.
Title Chuck’s Challenge 3D Developer Niffler, Ltd. Publisher Nkidu Games, Inc. Release Date Feb 28, 2014 Genre Puzzle Platform PC, Android Age Rating E Official Website
Chuck’s Challenge 3Dis a challenge based puzzle game. It’s about getting your player character to the goal, and getting rid of whatever is in your way. It’s certainly not a new idea (it is the spiritual…
When Cult County was first announced at last year’s PAX East, it was announced as an episodic 3DS first person horror game. When the game was re-revealed earlier this year as a Kickstarter, it was announced to be coming to every platform… except 3DS. The Kickstarter for Cult Countyis attempting to use the Unity engine which is supported by almost every major platform, except 3DS at this time.…